Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brandon Knight to remain in NBA Draft.

Featured Replies

I guess he's going to make it official tomorrow.

Why would he have a press conference when he entered the draft weeks ago? Kind of weird? I guess to give UK fans a final farewell but still a little bit funny, I mean what is he going to announce that he is not coming out of the draft?

 

 

Also weird that he is flying solo and not announcing with Jones or Liggins

^ I wouldn't read much into it. He isn't coming back.

 

I know thats why it baffles me. I guess when he declared he really wasn't 100% on going but now that he is I guess he wants to go out the right way?

I know thats why it baffles me. I guess when he declared he really wasn't 100% on going but now that he is I guess he wants to go out the right way?

 

He probably just wants to announce that he's hiring an agent and staying in...What's so baffling?

Thanks for all of the great memories. You are a great ambassador for UK. Best of luck at the next level!!!!!!

He probably just wants to announce that he's hiring an agent and staying in...What's so baffling?

 

 

Because normally players hold pressers to announce they are declaring for the draft. Don't know too many who have already declared but call a presser to say that they are staying in, usually once a players in thats that.

Does anyone hold a press conference to announce they are staying in school? :D

Does anyone hold a press conference to announce they are staying in school? :D

 

I don't expect for a second that Brandon Knight is having a presser to announce his return, but Patrick Patterson did.

Where can we watch this? Link?

http://www.wlex18.com is the only feed that has been stated on Twitter that will broadcast so far.

 

Thanks.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.