Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brandon Knight to remain in NBA Draft.

Featured Replies

Not sure there was much point to that but good luck to him.

I'm happy for Brandon he is a class act but how come UNC player will not go pro and come back to try to win a NCAA Championship when they can go first round in the Draft!

Go Big Blue!

I just saw this on wkyt news. I am dissapointed that he is going( I hate to see any go after just one year) but it is certainly no suprise.

I wish him well, B. Knight is a class act.

I'm happy for Brandon he is a class act but how come UNC player will not go pro and come back to try to win a NCAA Championship when they can go first round in the Draft!

Go Big Blue!

 

Not sure but imo alot of that decision was on the uncertainty/negotiations of the NBA for next season.

Does anyone hold a press conference to announce they are staying in school? :D

 

I did but it didn't get the coverage I was hoping for.

Good luck to him and thanks for the memories!

I'm happy for Brandon he is a class act but how come UNC player will not go pro and come back to try to win a NCAA Championship when they can go first round in the Draft!

Go Big Blue!

 

UNC is sure lucky about that. Hansbourgh and others stayed to win the last Tar Heel title, now Barnes decides to hang around. Perry stays at Baylor. Sullinger at Ohio State. Florida's entire team remained for another year to win their second title.

 

I'm happy for Knight but I would love to see UK catch a few breaks with their talent like the other schools do. Meeks leaving early probably cost them the title in 2010. Then last year's mass exedous cost them one this season. Azibuike's early exit was a big blow a few years back.

 

Maybe Jones and Liggins possibly returning this year will be a sign of good things to come.

Good luck to him and thanks for the memories!

 

 

 

 

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.