Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood 2011

Featured Replies

What does Beechwood need to do to improve in 2011? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

  • Replies 129
  • Views 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beechwood returns a lot of good players and a new QB.

Win two more games! :D

 

They will have a hard time winning their first game of the season.

Figure out a way to beat Mayfield.

 

:laugh::lol::clap::thumb:

They will have a hard time winning their first game of the season.

 

If I'm a 6A powerhouse like SK...I would avoid this thread like the plague since it's a 1A team thread :)

Been waiting on this since these boy's were freshmen. Here we go!!

The Tigers would love the chance for another try.

 

They should get it and as a bonus they may even be the favorite this time, then again they may not. This development of Bw and May will be interesting as the season progresses

They should get it and as a bonus they may even be the favorite this time, then again they may not. This development of Bw and May will be interesting as the season progresses

 

I'll be honest. Mayfield scares me to death!

I'll be honest. Mayfield scares me to death!

 

Understandable. Beechwood has never beaten them, right? Not Barre. Not Yeagle. Not Rash. Yes, they were a 2A school for a while so limited meetings but I think Beechwood is 0-6(?) vs. Mayfield. I am sure TP will have the exact record for us instantly. :D Nevertheless, I think every Beechwood player, coach and fan hopes to face Mayfield in the state semis this year.

They should get it and as a bonus they may even be the favorite this time, then again they may not. This development of Bw and May will be interesting as the season progresses

 

So the most dominant 1A team in history will be better this season? dang, oh well, I guess there's always next year!

Understandable. Beechwood has never beaten them, right? Not Barre. Not Yeagle. Not Rash. Yes, they were a 2A school for a while so limited meetings but I think Beechwood is 0-6(?) vs. Mayfield. I am sure TP will have the exact record for us instantly. :D Nevertheless, I think every Beechwood player, coach and fan hopes to face Mayfield in the state semis this year.

 

My recollection (which might be faulty) is that the Tigers beat the Cardinals in the state finals during the Yeagle era in a game with the somewhat controversial ending where the the Beechwood QB ran back to his own endzone to run out the clock through the ball up in the air to celebrate when the final horn sounded and the ball was caught by a Mayfield defensive player in the end zone for what could have been ruled a Cardinal TD (which would have either tied or put them in the lead) but was not because the official ruled the whistle blew ending the game (??). Hopefully, I'm not stirring up trouble. Again, perhaps my memory may be faulty (and I am not a fan of either team and was not there) but perhaps some knowledgeable fan of one of the teams can confirm, deny or clarify if that was a Beechwood-Mayfield game with Beechwood coming out the winner.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.