Tuscaloosa "obliterated" by tornado

Zoot Soup

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got on here. My sister and family lost their home. My neice who lives close cannot get thru. She got word her mom my sister is OK. She is in shock. Her text messages were all I had to go by. They live about 30 miles east of Birmingham. Other relatives west of Huntsville are OK.

I watched on the weather channel as it left Tuscaloosa and headed to B-ham and gave updates by text because they had already lost power. These storms are still moving northeast. Its like a horrible nightmare and I feel for those who lost their loved ones. Mississipi/Arkansas/Georgia also have been struck. And as of 11:25 its still powerfull storm in Georgia.

I just couldn't imagine. I feel so helpless.

Just got on here. My sister and family lost their home. My neice who lives close cannot get thru. She got word her mom my sister is OK. She is in shock. Her text messages were all I had to go by. They live about 30 miles east of Birmingham. Other relatives west of Huntsville are OK.

I watched on the weather channel as it left Tuscaloosa and headed to B-ham and gave updates by text because they had already lost power. These storms are still moving northeast. Its like a horrible nightmare and I feel for those who lost their loved ones. Mississipi/Arkansas/Georgia also have been struck. And as of 11:25 its still powerfull storm in Georgia.

I'll be praying for your family and the other folks affected down in Alabama...

That is awful, Larry. Prayers to your sister and her family and all those affected by that horrible storm.