Walton

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like for you to please remember this conversation next fall. One young stud from the south and a solid player from the east.

Are there again going to be some roster additions from outside? Is that the correct message, or am I misinterpreting this? If it is really going to happen again, how does this scenario keep happening?

Are there again going to be some roster additions from outside? Is that the correct message, or am I misinterpreting this? If it is really going to happen again, how does this scenario keep happening?

It's pretty simple people want to come to Walton.

It's pretty simple people want to come to Walton.

Quite true. Whether they realize it or not, they want to come. And if they fail to recognize their own desire, We have our ambassadors ready and willing to convince them.

• 4 months later...
I would like for you to please remember this conversation next fall. One young stud from the south and a solid player from the east.
I remember this conversation and I'm not seeing the young stud from the south and the solid player from the east on the Walton roster this year. So my statement stands you have no idea.

• 3 weeks later...
I'll probably be able to enjoy watching the games more now then before because the biggest negative complainer is no longer in the stands.

They have more than just one! They have a whole group of know it alls. Just get ready for some more underachieving. P.S. Send more transfers!!