Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will Chris Carpenter's Son Ever Recover?

Featured Replies

I guess this works just as well. :lol:

REDSPHU008001.jpg

  • Replies 89
  • Views 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^At least some of our guys still play for us.

 

 

At least our HOF play by play guy is still alive.

  • Author
^At least some of our guys still play for us.

 

What number are you??? :lol:

^At least people still remember the Big Red Machine. No one remembers that Cardinal team except Cards fans.

At least our HOF play by play guy is still alive.

 

:laugh: :laugh:

 

Priceless.

At least our HOF play by play guy is still alive.

 

Ouch.

Not that this was a really great discussion to begin with. But shoot! This has devolved into 3rd grade rhetoric. :lol:

^At least people still remember the Big Red Machine. No one remembers that Cardinal team except Cards fans.

 

True. They should make sure that's written on the trophy. But really, I have only heard/read about the Cardinals in the 40's, 60's, and 80's, so I won't speak about teams I didn't watch play. Doubt they compare to the Big Red Machine though, because they are up there in the greatest of all time. You guys were lucky, that is for sure.

:jump:

Not that this was a really great discussion to begin with. But shoot! This has devolved into 3rd grade rhetoric. :lol:

 

3rd grade? You're really going to give us that much credit? :lol:

:jump:

 

3rd grade? You're really going to give us that much credit? :lol:

 

I was being generous. :lol: In reality I was think about 3-4 year olds. :D

He must suck as a dad if he can't explain it and move on..

I ran over a Cardinal yesterday.... On purpose.

 

You just killed LaRussa on and off the field.

I ran over a Cardinal yesterday.... On purpose.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.