Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCC's Jake Geisler Has Committed to Jacksonville State

Featured Replies

Congrats to Jake and his family. Good player and even better person!

Another addition to the impressive number of Division I signees from this senior class ...

Another addition to the impressive number of Division I signees from this senior class ...

 

 

Agree. Congrats.

Congrats.

 

Clyde...showing your age as I think it was Jacksonville State back in the days of Artis Gilmore. :lol: It is now Jacksonville University!

Clyde...showing your age as I think it was Jacksonville State back in the days of Artis Gilmore. :lol: It is now Jacksonville University!
There is a Jacksonville and a Jacksonville State ... the latter is in Alabama and is in the OVC.

 

Which lends itself to a question ... to which school is Geisler headed?

There is a Jacksonville and a Jacksonville State ... the latter is in Alabama and is in the OVC.

 

Which lends itself to a question ... to which school is Geisler headed?

 

With apologies to Clyde.:notworthy:...Jacksonville University in Florida , home of Artis Gilmore, and what has always been Jacksonville U!!!

Congrats to the young bred.

  • Author

My fault. I thought I heard Jville State.

Congrats and good luck!

Congrats to Jake. I am so glad that it worked out for him and he gets to follow his heart on the next level.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.