April 3, 201115 yr UConn's defense hasn't been that great. Just missing open looks. Big shot by Knight.
April 3, 201115 yr UK playing scared. I could understand if it were Ohio State, but not UConn. OSU did not kill us like UConn did early in the year. That looks like a mind thing right now.
April 3, 201115 yr Author I've said it from day 1 foul trouble will kill the Cats. Jorts with 2 fouls.
April 3, 201115 yr Author Jorts had position. I think he was too close to the rim, it was close though.
April 3, 201115 yr Right now the Cats need to "weather the storm" and stay in there. Keep answering and whittling at the lead. Hope things change in the 2nd half.
April 3, 201115 yr Harrelson's getting aggravated. Guy went over his back earlier and no call. And he was fouled on a shot earlier and it was deemed a clean block. Now he has 2 fouls,
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.