April 3, 201115 yr I'll trust my opinion and the reactions of Cal and every person in the arena that thought it was goal tending too. You go with BBN for an emotional response. I'll stick with it was close and that angle showed nothing...
April 3, 201115 yr I'll trust my opinion and the reactions of Cal and every person in the arena that thought it was goal tending too.:thumb:
April 3, 201115 yr That was the worst half of basketball I've ever seen in a Final Four. I've never seen Kentucky play as bad as they did in this half, and UConn wasn't much better. Cats have to be happy to still be in the game. They have to start really attacking the basket, they're super scared of Oriaki.
April 3, 201115 yr Just about everyone in the arena is a Cats fan, probably just a lil biased don't ya think? Sure, but you don't get that reaction unless its obvious. OH... and the announcers said it was too. Guess they're UK homers also.
April 3, 201115 yr Come on GT that was a goaltend. It was either on the rim or above the rim. Watched it 4 times, twice in slow mo. Still couldn't tell if it was out of the cylinder or not. Angle provided didn't show...
April 3, 201115 yr UK had UConn where they wanted early in the game, forcing turnovers and not hitting shots, but the Cats couldn't take advantage because they couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. UConn's got their confidence up now.
April 3, 201115 yr Author During halftime the Cats grabbed a cold MILLER and said this Knight ain't over yet!!!
April 3, 201115 yr Author AND 1 for Jorts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UK down 31-29 with the FT on the way.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.