April 3, 201115 yr I thought there wasn't a "circle" in college basketball. Or is that just high school. Or did I just have some terrible refs in high school?
April 3, 201115 yr I thought there wasn't a "circle" in college basketball. Or is that just high school. Or did I just have some terrible refs in high school? The rule is there in college, but the circle is not...
April 3, 201115 yr Author UK playing flat out horrible, but not getting any calls on the offensive end.
April 3, 201115 yr UK playing flat out horrible, but not getting any calls on the offensive end. Lot of no-calls on those UConn steals.
April 3, 201115 yr Author Man this could get ugly in a hurry. They need a stop and a score in the worst way.
April 3, 201115 yr UK picked a bad time to have a West Virginia 2010 game. Can't win like this. :thumb: Which came first: The Bricks, or the Wall? :idunno:
April 3, 201115 yr UConn is as good as anyone in the country at slapping down clean on the ball for steals. UK has got to adjust...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.