April 3, 201115 yr Can't settle for jump shots when you're this tired. We aren't attacking the rim at all.
April 3, 201115 yr Jones is shooting 1 and 1....UK 3-10 from FT line. FT's have really hurt. Got to hit them in close games. Cost UK the 1997 title.
April 3, 201115 yr Author 54-51 Cats trail with 56.9 seconds left and the ball. Who even has the possession arrow because I don't think we've had a tie up all game?
April 3, 201115 yr Author I look for a Lamb 3, but I just hope they get a good shot and don't rush something.
April 3, 201115 yr 54-51 Cats trail with 56.9 seconds left and the ball. Who even has the possession arrow because I don't think we've had a tie up all game? UK does
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.