Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Video of UK fans during final minutes

Featured Replies

Well this couple certainly reinforced the stereotype that UK fans have often been labeled with. Does anyone know if Diebler is actually Jewish or not?

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Moral of this video? Girls talk to much. :lol:

 

:lol: She clearly had no idea what was going on.

I'm just glad it doesn't add to the stereotype....

  • Author
:lol: She clearly had no idea what was going on.

 

I don't know she said give it to Liggins right before he scored.

 

Mrs.: "I wish you could feel might heart beating"

Mr.: "I have one too"

 

:lol:

  • Author
I'm just glad it doesn't add to the stereotype....

 

Kinda like your avatar.

I just lost 4 minutes of my life I will never get back...

:lol: She clearly had no idea what was going on.

 

I like how she turns to look at him when something happens to gauge his reaction :lol:.

I would have been kind of embarrassed to put that on youtube, but to each his own.

 

I think you may be in the minority on that one.

I think you may be in the minority on that one.

 

I would be as well. Why because we are all stupid UK fans?

I would be as well. Why because we are all stupid UK fans?

 

Well, let's not kid ourselves. UK fans have shown in recent years that they love to put their witty videos on YouTube.

 

Judgmental much?

 

If I wasn't provided with so much ammunition in the form of evidence ...

Well, let's not kid ourselves. UK fans have shown in recent years that they love to put their witty videos on YouTube.

 

 

 

If I wasn't provided with so much ammunition in the form of evidence ...

 

I'd love to see all these Youtube videos you are talking about.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.