Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Video of UK fans during final minutes

Featured Replies

I'd love to see all these Youtube videos you are talking about.

 

The guy who does the songs, for one. Seems like he's got a new one every other week. Also seems like you can find a new fan video link posted on TCP daily (I exaggerate, but it happens a lot).

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd love to see all these Youtube videos you are talking about.

 

Awful lot of 'em went up in the past 24 hrs, and even more over the past 72. I quit after the third page, with no end in sight.

I tell you this much, I would HATE for my behavior the last 5 minutes of both the OSU and UNC games to be published. I was on the floor, jumping, collapsing, yelling at my kids for talking, etc. I think I might have even kicked my dog.

The guy who does the songs, for one. Seems like he's got a new one every other week. Also seems like you can find a new fan video link posted on TCP daily (I exaggerate, but it happens a lot).

 

What is wrong with those songs? Most of them are funny. I seems like you are just trying to push the UK crazed fan label as far as you can.

What is wrong with those songs? Most of them are funny. I seems like you are just trying to push the UK crazed fan label as far as you can.

 

I've done 40 years of research to lead me to that conclusion ...

I tell you this much, I would HATE for my behavior the last 5 minutes of both the OSU and UNC games to be published. I was on the floor, jumping, collapsing, yelling at my kids for talking, etc. I think I might have even kicked my dog.

 

:lol::laugh:

 

Me too!

I am not sure but one could draw a conclusion that the dog had to be a Buckeyes fan!

  • Author
I've done 40 years of research to lead me to that conclusion ...

 

And that will be your legacy. Jim Schue spent his entire life doing research to justify his feelings toward UK fans.

  • Author
I am not sure but one could draw a conclusion that the dog had to be a Buckeyes fan!

 

Ask Jim he probably has researched it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.