Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big East

Featured Replies

UConn could have gone 8-10 and still made it. OOC wins like UK, Texas and Michigan State will do that for you...

True, it is scary to think that they went .500 in conference play. I guess the Big East is alright :irked:

  • Replies 234
  • Views 24.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
True, it is scary to think that they went .500 in conference play. I guess the Big East is alright :irked:

 

:lol: :thumb:

^ That was fun to read....

 

I've said all along that the conference is the best but their tournament performance is still terribly disappointing.

I've said all along that the conference is the best but their tournament performance is still terribly disappointing.

 

100% agree. Big East was the overwhelming best conference from top to bottom. But strangely, they're also somehow the most overrated conference in the country. It's not often that a conference can be both of those, but I believe it to be true this season.

I guess those experts missed another one. Down to 1 for the "deepest, toughest conference in the land".

 

So their "best team", or one that has lasted the longest to this point, has won 3 games. That's all they can do?

 

Did the math get too fast for you?

Big East basketball guy it just as bad as SEC football guy. :lol:

Did the math get too fast for you?

 

So UCONN won it all and congrats to them and the Big East. The conference did show horribly in the NCAA tournament, but the conference did have the champion.

Now this is funny! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

 

I guess Calhoun can join them now!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.