March 20, 201115 yr I'm sorry. I didn't realize the truth was a personal attack. No personal attack needed. Just the truth... :thumb: Yes, I officiate girls JV games. I also officiate freshman boys games. Freshman girls games. JV boys games. Ironically, they all use the same rulebook. You continue to live down to your rep.
March 20, 201115 yr Is Walker player of the year in the NCAA? Is that why he didn't get whistled for the 3 step travel?
March 20, 201115 yr Author It's starting to look like a repeat of the first half. UC wins the first 10 and U Conn wins the second 10.
March 20, 201115 yr Yes, I officiate girls JV games. I also officiate freshman boys games. Freshman girls games. JV boys games. Ironically, they all use the same rulebook. You continue to live down to your rep. Spoken like the expert you are...
March 20, 201115 yr It's starting to look like a repeat of the first half. UC wins the first 10 and U Conn wins the second 10. Yup. UConn making plays and getting help from the 3 other guys wearing white and black...
March 20, 201115 yr Author Spoken like the expert you are... OK, enough comments made on both sides. Let's chill on that and try to get UC a victory here.
March 20, 201115 yr That was an absurd layup Walker made at the end of the shot clock. Nasty. Defended perfectly and he still made the play...
March 20, 201115 yr Is there anything in the rulebook about star treatment? Page 42 of the JV Girls ref book.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.