March 20, 201115 yr You watch like a fan. I watch by the rulebook. You can hate the rule but that's how they enforced it. If he had just hit his arm it's nothing. Bull. Garbage call...
March 20, 201115 yr Horrible shot to end the half. Gates set up camp on the low block & the guy opts for a challenged 3 from the corner.
March 20, 201115 yr Author Very good first 10 for UC. Not a very good second 10. Which team will come out in the second half?
March 20, 201115 yr Very good first 10 for UC. Not a very good second 10. Which team will come out in the second half? Much like UK/WVU & so many other games, first five minutes of the 2nd half are vital--especially for UC.
March 20, 201115 yr Spoken like every irrational UK fan that you detest. Nope. It was a clean block attempt with body contact. In no way shape or form is that 2 shots and the ball. To even hint it was "excessive" is a joke...
March 20, 201115 yr Author So which part do you disagree with? I really didn't see any flagrant body contact either. I thought he went right up with him. If I see the clip again I will try to see what you are seeing.
March 20, 201115 yr Nope. It was a clean block attempt with body contact. In no way shape or form is that 2 shots and the ball. To even hint it was "excessive" is a joke... The "clean block attempt" is irrelevant. That's why it wasn't intentional. So forget that part. Watch the replay again. BEFORE the slap on the arm Ibrahima nails him with his chest from behind WHILE the shooter was in front of him. Hate the rule all you want but don't get on the guy for calling it correctly. High school and college always have rules to protect the shooter on a breakout. Simple as that.
March 20, 201115 yr UC bias from any of these national guys? Brian Snow Apparently now in college basketball you can't go for a block when in a transition situation. AWFUL AWFUL CALL Eric Bossi That call on Justin Jackson is maybe the worst flagrant foul call I've ever seen. Michael DeCourcy This just in: blocking shots now illegal.
March 20, 201115 yr Author Nope. It was a clean block attempt with body contact. In no way shape or form is that 2 shots and the ball. To even hint it was "excessive" is a joke... Agreed again. That is the way I saw it. Maybe we will get to see the clip again here at halftime.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.