Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati / U Conn Updates

Featured Replies

Is the Big East the best conference in the nation?

 

Are they the most "overexposed"? Yes. On tv every night in large cities is great, but don't believe the hype. Pitt disappoints every year. Georgetown-c'mon. Can't think of many coaches that have had more talent rolling through than Syracuse-and Boeheim has one title. Notre Dame will be exposed soon enough too-even though they are playing close to home (Chicago) in a weak bracket.

Which team am I supposed to be impressed with-UConn-9+9 in conference play. They are hot right now. UC probably overacheived as much as anyone in the conference, but now their season is over.

  • Replies 107
  • Views 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Villanova finished 11th in the conference. They would have won many conferences. I just think this whole debate is beyond silly. I am a UK fan but I can clearly state without a second thought that the Big East was by far the best conference in the nation regardless of what has happened in this tournament.

Villanova finished 11th in the conference. They would have won many conferences. I just think this whole debate is beyond silly. I am a UK fan but I can clearly state without a second thought that the Big East was by far the best conference in the nation regardless of what has happened in this tournament.

 

Couldn't disagree more. The tournamnet has exposed their overexposure. And if you finish 11th in you conference you should be in the NIT (maybe).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.