Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Preseason Mr. Football?

Who do you think is Preseason Mr. Football? 138 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think is Preseason Mr. Football?

    • Zeke Pike, Dixie
      11%
      16
    • Josh Harris, Mason County
      2%
      4
    • Travis Elliott, Ryle
      17%
      24
    • Patrick Towles, Highlands
      44%
      62
    • J.J. Jude, Johnson Central
      6%
      9
    • Vincent Miller, Henry Clay
      2%
      3
    • Other
      14%
      20

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who do you think is the Preseason Mr. Football and why?

  • Replies 41
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who do you think is the Preseason Mr. Football and why?

 

Patrick Towles (HHS) because he is an extremely talented selfless leader. It also doesn't hurt that he will have won 3 State Championships in 3 years by the time the award is given out.:ylsuper:

  • Author

Travis Elliot should get it 4 year starter should have a great year.

I'm familiar with the NKY kids as well as Jude.

 

Towles and Pike seem to be the leaders to start.

I went with Towles, he'll lead his team to another state title. Last years title game just previewed what he could do to teams all of this season.

Which ever player commits to UK first!
'

 

That probably eliminates Zeke.

Towles and Pike are 1 and 1a IMO. Lot of good players out there though.

Which ever player commits to UK first!

 

Harris has already committed to UK. Mason lost a lot of talent. I think Harris will be out of the running simply because Mason won't be as good as they've been the last 2 years.

Pike or Towles would be my early year selections

I went with Towles, he'll lead his team to another state title. Last years title game just previewed what he could do to teams all of this season.

 

Whoa !! I bleed blue , but that is BIG statement to make before spring practice is finished. Of course nobody on this thread has seen all of the talented players in the state so I would assume everybody is choosing their favorite player or some player that they are very familiar with .

 

I like Towles , his leadership , he has a strong arm and a good decision maker ! It appears that 40 or fifty college scouts think Pike is the real deal , so I have to agree with them for now. Who knows what happens before the voting takes place . JMO ( for now ).

 

A) Pike

B) Towles

Whoa !! I bleed blue , but that is BIG statement to make before spring practice is finished. Of course nobody on this thread has seen all of the talented players in the state so I would assume everybody is choosing their favorite player or some player that they are very familiar with .

 

I like Towles , his leadership , he has a strong arm and a good decision maker ! It appears that 40 or fifty college scouts think Pike is the real deal , so I have to agree with them for now. Who knows what happens before the voting takes place . JMO ( for now ).

 

A) Pike

B) Towles

 

Not really, and I'm not a Highlands fan. If everyone had to pick a team right now I think everyone will admit that Highlands would get the vote.

Thanks for the link Clyde , I read it after I posted.

 

I just hope hope all of the players stay healthy !!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.