Preseason Mr. Football?

uk#1fan

Who do you think is Preseason Mr. Football?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is Preseason Mr. Football?

• Zeke Pike, Dixie
    • Josh Harris, Mason County
    • Travis Elliott, Ryle
    • Patrick Towles, Highlands
    • J.J. Jude, Johnson Central
    • Vincent Miller, Henry Clay
    • Other

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who do you think is the Preseason Mr. Football and why?

Patrick Towles (HHS) because he is an extremely talented selfless leader. It also doesn't hurt that he will have won 3 State Championships in 3 years by the time the award is given out.:ylsuper:

I went with Towles, he'll lead his team to another state title. Last years title game just previewed what he could do to teams all of this season.

Whoa !! I bleed blue , but that is BIG statement to make before spring practice is finished. Of course nobody on this thread has seen all of the talented players in the state so I would assume everybody is choosing their favorite player or some player that they are very familiar with .

I like Towles , his leadership , he has a strong arm and a good decision maker ! It appears that 40 or fifty college scouts think Pike is the real deal , so I have to agree with them for now. Who knows what happens before the voting takes place . JMO ( for now ).

A) Pike

B) Towles

Whoa !! I bleed blue , but that is BIG statement to make before spring practice is finished. Of course nobody on this thread has seen all of the talented players in the state so I would assume everybody is choosing their favorite player or some player that they are very familiar with .

I like Towles , his leadership , he has a strong arm and a good decision maker ! It appears that 40 or fifty college scouts think Pike is the real deal , so I have to agree with them for now. Who knows what happens before the voting takes place . JMO ( for now ).

A) Pike

B) Towles

Not really, and I'm not a Highlands fan. If everyone had to pick a team right now I think everyone will admit that Highlands would get the vote.