Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP I Have A Dream Speech

Featured Replies

I have a dream that one day this site will live upto its creed: intelligent sports discussion. I have a dream that my 3 children will one day be judged not by the high school team they root for but rather the content of their discussion. I have a dream that one day on the hills of Ft Thomas the daughters and sons of attorneys and those of CCHers will be able to sit down together at a wings-filled table of brotherhood. I have a dream that one day we will NOT bash Pike to promote Towles or criticize Elliott in name of Jude!

 

Let team freedom ring. And when this happens and when we all allow freedom of fandom - when we let it ring in every city, county, state, and independent school district - we will be able to speed up to that day when all of Guru's children (plus Run to State) - black men, white men, Catholics and public schoolers, UK fans and UL fans - will be able to join hands and letter sweaters and sing in the words of the the 90s Rodney King song "Can't We All Just Get Along - Can't We All Just Get Along"! Intelligent debate at last! Mature debate at last!

Check back with me in 48 years and let's see how close we are to realizing your dream.:D

If we all agreed on everything and got along this place would be very boring!

  • Author
If we all agreed on everything and got along this place would be very boring!

 

Who said anything about agreeing?

 

I'm talking about the immature approach taken by too many.

I have a dream that one day this site will live upto its creed: intelligent sports discussion. I have a dream that my 3 children will one day be judged not by the high school team they root for but rather the content of their discussion. I have a dream that one day on the hills of Ft Thomas the daughters and sons of attorneys and those of CCHers will be able to sit down together at a wings-filled table of brotherhood. I have a dream that one day we will NOT bash Pike to promote Towles or criticize Elliott in name of Jude!

 

Let team freedom ring. And when this happens and when we all allow freedom of fandom - when we let it ring in every city, county, state, and independent school district - we will be able to speed up to that day when all of Guru's children (plus Run to State) - black men, white men, Catholics and public schoolers, UK fans and UL fans - will be able to join hands and letter sweaters and sing in the words of the the 90s Rodney King song "Can't We All Just Get Along - Can't We All Just Get Along"! Intelligent debate at last! Mature debate at last!

 

This will NEVER happen as long as Dale Mueller is coaching Highlands. Some things nobody knows not even attorneys, LOL that could ever change this. This has absolutely nothing to do with sports either, thats the sad thing. And no, Dale is not Catholic, so dont go there.

I will dream with you on all other accounts though.

This will NEVER happen as long as Dale Mueller is coaching Highlands. Some things nobody knows not even attorneys, LOL that could ever change this. This has absolutely nothing to do with sports either, thats the sad thing.

I will dream with you on all other accounts though.

 

AMEN Sweep! Wait, am I aloud to say AMEN in this forum? Oh and Clyde, good luck with that. HAHAHAHA!!!!

 

 

D45!!!:p

Keep dreaming Clyde.:idunno:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Come fall It will be a nightmare.:dancingpa

Your speech has opened up my eyes..I will try to be a better poster. (Standing and having my hand across my heart).

I have a dream that one day this site will live upto its creed: intelligent sports discussion. I have a dream that my 3 children will one day be judged not by the high school team they root for but rather the content of their discussion. I have a dream that one day on the hills of Ft Thomas the daughters and sons of attorneys and those of CCHers will be able to sit down together at a wings-filled table of brotherhood. I have a dream that one day we will NOT bash Pike to promote Towles or criticize Elliott in name of Jude!

 

Let team freedom ring. And when this happens and when we all allow freedom of fandom - when we let it ring in every city, county, state, and independent school district - we will be able to speed up to that day when all of Guru's children (plus Run to State) - black men, white men, Catholics and public schoolers, UK fans and UL fans - will be able to join hands and letter sweaters and sing in the words of the the 90s Rodney King song "Can't We All Just Get Along - Can't We All Just Get Along"! Intelligent debate at last! Mature debate at last!

You don't get it, and obviously aren't going to....:sssh: :lol:

You don't get it, and obviously aren't going to....:sssh: :lol:

 

Not following bro. If you have something to say, then say it.

  • Author
Not following bro. If you have something to say, then say it.

 

I think my guy is just having fun at some others' expense.

Clyde...kudos mt friend! That is some good stuff! :clap::clap::clap:

I like it. Thanks ( you could have picked a profession other than Lawyers, I don't see them getting along even when they are on the same side of the fence. )

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.