Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Princeton/ Kentucky predictions

Who wins? 44 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The game is scheduled to tip off at 2:45 pm on Thursday on CBS. Who wins?

I can't imagine this is going to be very close.

UK comes out firing on all cylinders and keeps the momentum going. UK by 15-20

  • Author

No since changing anything now.

I am just glad that this is not a game of Jeopardy or an Academic Challenge.

Since it's basketball I pick U.K.

U.K. 74

Princeton 57

I can't imagine this is going to be very close.

 

Only way imo is if Princeton can take care of the ball, stay fairly close especially early and U.K.'s young team gets frustrated and starts making turnovers. The longer that U.K. lets Princeton hang around and believe they can play with the Cats the more confidence the play with the Cats.

Put them away early and keep the foot on the gas.

Darius should at least have 20 points. Very few teams in the SEC had players that could match up with him, so I do not see how Princeton would have a player that could match his size/quickness/athletic ability. Cal should be able to post him up all day.

The game is scheduled to tip off at 2:45 pm on Thursday on CBS. Who wins?

 

I was very worried that they would get the earliest of games on Thursday, thankfully they aren't suiting up til 2:45. I took off work at 1:30.

 

Cats should win easily, but you never know in March.

UK players are very mad I say the score will be 103 to 47!

Does Princeton still run the Princeton offense? :lol:

 

Assuming they do it could be a frustrating match-up for UK's youth. But, UK's freshman are a pretty heady group themselves. I still remember watching the upset UCLA in '96.

Does Princeton still run the Princeton offense? :lol:

 

Assuming they do it could be a frustrating match-up for UK's youth. But, UK's freshman are a pretty heady group themselves. I still remember watching the upset UCLA in '96.

 

Probably less on this team IMO than say last year's. We played our own version of "slow down-deliberate" this weekend.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.