Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Darius Miller, SEC Tournament MVP

Featured Replies

I thought this was worthy of its own thread. Congrats young man, you earned it!

:thumb:

Could not be more thrilled for the young man. Kid is money in the lane.

Watching his growth this season has been very exciting. Keep tearing it up D Miller! I'm excited to see what he can accomplish playing a full season at this level.

If Darius continues to play like this I can't wait for the tourney or next season. Next year could be special like last years was.

If Darius continues to play like this I can't wait for the tourney or next season. Next year could be special like last years was.

 

What's wrong with being special this year? If Miller continues to play like this UK has 4 legitimate scorring threats, not to mention a great defense.

Could not be more thrilled for the young man. Kid is money in the lane.

 

Me too I am very glad for him and the team. He is a great kid.

What's wrong with being special this year? If Miller continues to play like this UK has 4 legitimate scorring threats, not to mention a great defense.

 

This year could be special too IMO. But last year, UK had only lost 2 games going into the tourney and was on everyone's short list of teams that could win it all. This team could be more special if they somehow make it to the Final Four, but the ride last year was magical until the end. JMO.

 

I agree that with Miller playing well this is a team no one wants to play. As long as Harellson isn't in foul trouble, UK can play with anyone if DMill continues at his pace. We know what to expect from Knight, about 20 points, handful of assists and rebounds, good floor game. Lamb can go off for 25 or so at anytime, but he's usually good for at least 10 points. Jones has had his moments, but he usually produces.

 

I stated about 3 weeks ago that I want to be in Duke or Kansas' bracket and I stick by that claim. Win or lose I want a chance for a piece of one of those two.

Kentucky keeps going as long as Mr. Miller keeps going...Darius is one of my favorite UK players of all time...Yes I am a homer...I was so pumped when I they announced he was the MVP of the Sec tournament ...

This year could be special too IMO. But last year, UK had only lost 2 games going into the tourney and was on everyone's short list of teams that could win it all. This team could be more special if they somehow make it to the Final Four, but the ride last year was magical until the end. JMO.

 

I agree that with Miller playing well this is a team no one wants to play. As long as Harellson isn't in foul trouble, UK can play with anyone if DMill continues at his pace. We know what to expect from Knight, about 20 points, handful of assists and rebounds, good floor game. Lamb can go off for 25 or so at anytime, but he's usually good for at least 10 points. Jones has had his moments, but he usually produces.

 

I stated about 3 weeks ago that I want to be in Duke or Kansas' bracket and I stick by that claim. Win or lose I want a chance for a piece of one of those two.

 

I'll agree that it would take a final four run at least to be as special as last year, and even if they did make the final four this year I don't know if it woulod be the same. Last year was the coming out party, and I think it might take a NC to regain the feeling of most of last year. That being said, this team still has what it takes to be special in their own right, and we shouldn't rule out that possibility.

Kentucky keeps going as long as Mr. Miller keeps going...Darius is one of my favorite UK players of all time...Yes I am a homer...I was so pumped when I they announced he was the MVP of the Sec tournament ...

 

I know it sounds strange from me after the last few weeks but he's moving up my all-time Cats list. If for no other reason, he's had to put up with more crap from fans than any player other than maybe Saul Smith. He'll probably not ever be able to go to #1 for me but he could be up there amongst the Tayshaun's, John Walls, Gerald Fitch's, Big Cuz's and Patty P's for me.

I'll agree that it would take a final four run at least to be as special as last year, and even if they did make the final four this year I don't know if it woulod be the same. Last year was the coming out party, and I think it might take a NC to regain the feeling of most of last year. That being said, this team still has what it takes to be special in their own right, and we shouldn't rule out that possibility.

 

I agree 100,000%. Could you imagine if there is a lockout and no draft this year? I'd put Knight, Lamb, Jones, Miller, Liggins, Gilchrist, Davis and Teague up against anyone in the country. I'm starting to think Knight could turn into a mini-Kemba Walker next year if he would stay, though I'm not going to put him on Wall's level as some have.

 

All I can say is Coach Cal is the man. Never doubted the man as a coach, but I will say that I thought this year was just a bridge but it's looking like it could be more. Good & bad thing about the tourney is its a one and done type of deal, one bad night could end the season. But that goes for everyone.

I agree 100,000%. Could you imagine if there is a lockout and no draft this year? I'd put Knight, Lamb, Jones, Miller, Liggins, Gilchrist, Davis and Teague up against anyone in the country. I'm starting to think Knight could turn into a mini-Kemba Walker next year if he would stay, though I'm not going to put him on Wall's level as some have.

 

All I can say is Coach Cal is the man. Never doubted the man as a coach, but I will say that I thought this year was just a bridge but it's looking like it could be more. Good & bad thing about the tourney is its a one and done type of deal, one bad night could end the season. But that goes for everyone.

 

As good as that team would be, the boys in Durham would have a great team as well.

This is great to see. I love seeing Ky boys shine at a national level.

This is great to see. I love seeing Ky boys shine at a national level.

:thumb:

This is great to see. I love seeing Ky boys shine at a national level.

 

A lot of them have done so this season, if you check the thread I posted about Ky. kids playing D-I.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.