Clark County vs Pendleton County 10th Region Finals Predictions

Who wins?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PC has had huge turnouts and I would expect this will be their biggest yet. GRC will also have a big crowd. Does any know what time the ticket window opens?

Edited by boonesp
spelling

Go CARDS, you've got the target on your back so prove to the state you deserve it and play like the number 3 or 4 team in the state Monday night!!

It is game day!!!!!

You are so right. Play like I know you can. One more game and your first goal will be achieved Regional champs....then on to state!!!!

GO CARDS!!!

Congrats to both teams on reaching the finals, should be a dandy night with a great atmosphere. If GRC comes out of the gates like they did against Scott, it will be a long night for PC, but if PC is able to hang for a half and keep things close for the 3rd quarter, then look out. Unbelievable pressure on GRC to get this thing done, and for PC well they are not even supposed to be here according to some. Simms and company will have a game plan, question will be will the players be able to execute. So far, in the first two games, they have delivered. GRC played lights out against Scott, very impressed with their sharing of the ball, and I believe Daniel is the key, if he has a night like Saturday then it is a bonus for GRC.