Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott 99 Augusta 69

Featured Replies

Is that really a classy move? I dont know the man so I will take your word he is a good guy. I guess I wonder what the reaction would be if a not so great coach who was leaving ran onto the court WITH TIME LEFT and took that shot. Guess you had to be there.....

 

Not every coach could get away with it IMO. Big Rob has earned respect over the years, is well-liked, & that's why it was so memorable. That, and the fact that he still has the outside touch after all these years. :thumb:

  • Replies 46
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that really a classy move? I dont know the man so I will take your word he is a good guy. I guess I wonder what the reaction would be if a not so great coach who was leaving ran onto the court WITH TIME LEFT and took that shot. Guess you had to be there.....

 

Seriously?

Sometimes we all get to serious. This was a fun thing that occurred for a great person and abunch of young men who loved their coach. Laugh about it and remember it and Good Luck to Coach Kelsch in administration!

Ready to compare notes AndOneDad? Could have won by 50.

 

When I'm wrong, I'm wrong. Even if Fraysure doesn't go down it's 20+. You da man or woman as the case may be......

For those of you wanting to see a video. I found it on Youtube.

This should be on ESPN seriously, the referee in the video even signals the 3
This should be on ESPN seriously, the referee in the video even signals the 3

 

Doesn't he have a son or two on the team as well?

I played against Robin in HS, he was a great shooter. That was a nice touch to his final game.

This should be on ESPN seriously, the referee in the video even signals the 3

 

All 3 officials signaled for the '3.' And from what I've told, the video will be sent to various sports outlets.

This should be on ESPN seriously, the referee in the video even signals the 3

 

That's the funniest part.

That's the funniest part.

 

Everybody was in on it--refs, Scott's coach/players, and of course Big Rob & the Augusta players. Very classy move by all involved if you ask me. I specifically heard Scott's coach instruct his players to not do anything.

I heard it was going to be on SportsNation tonight and it was also in the daily yard barker yesterday (an email with daily sports stories from MSN).

I heard it was going to be on SportsNation tonight and it was also in the daily yard barker yesterday (an email with daily sports stories from MSN).

 

DVR'd Sportsnation but it wasn't on.

Looks like Coach has lost his touch. even in street clothes.

Is that really a classy move? I dont know the man so I will take your word he is a good guy. I guess I wonder what the reaction would be if a not so great coach who was leaving ran onto the court WITH TIME LEFT and took that shot. Guess you had to be there.....

 

I think if he was a NOT SO GREAT COACH he would have either been ran out of Augusta, not been coaching at all, or would have known that he wasnt a great coach from all the complaints and lack of support, none of which characterize Kelch. Plus if he was a bad coach I dont think the player would have passed him the ball! But I understand what you are saying.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.