underwear

undershirt

socks

shoes

shirt

pants

belt

accessories.

The reason I put my shoes on after my socks, and before my shirt and pants, is because I don't like to wrinkle up my pants/shirt when I sit down and bend over to tie my shoes.

Is that all that strange?

I also wander around sometimes in my underwear, undershirt, socks and sometimes shoes drinking coffee, brushing teeth etc. I wait until I am just about ready to leave to put on my shirt and pants. No wonder my wife likes to keep the blinds and curtains drawn all the time. lol

9 1/2 shoe size. I can't do that with jeans, but then again, I don't want to. My dress pants though, it's no problem.

If I wore slip on shoes, I would put them on last on my way out the door.

Well, I guess my wife is right, I dress in a strange order

underwear

undershirt

socks

shoes

shirt

pants

belt

accessories.

The reason I put my shoes on after my socks, and before my shirt and pants, is because I don't like to wrinkle up my pants/shirt when I sit down and bend over to tie my shoes.

Is that all that strange?

I also wander around sometimes in my underwear, undershirt, socks and sometimes shoes drinking coffee, brushing teeth etc. I wait until I am just about ready to leave to put on my shirt and pants. No wonder my wife likes to keep the blinds and curtains drawn all the time. lol

Won't your pants get wrinkled when you sit down in your car?

9 1/2 shoe size. I can't do that with jeans, but then again, I don't want to. My dress pants though, it's no problem.

If I wore slip on shoes, I would put them on last on my way out the door.

No way I'm fitting my big ol' shoes through the legs of my pants. Plus, aren't your worried about there being some dirt or something on the bottoms of your shoes and it getting in your pants before you even start the day?

No way I'm fitting my big ol' shoes through the legs of my pants. Plus, aren't your worried about there being some dirt or something on the bottoms of your shoes and it getting in your pants before you even start the day?

That''s what i was thinking!

It would be on the inside, so who'd know? :D

Won't your pants get wrinkled when you sit down in your car?

Probably but not as bad. I have considered driving to work in shorts and taking the pants with me, but that would be too weird.

I think it is now more of an OCD type thing with me at this point rather than something logical.

Under wear

T shirt

shirt

pants

belt

socks (yes, both of them before a shoe)

shoes

The socks and shoes are last because everything else goes on while standing. The socks and shoes go on while sitting.

Ditto ! :thumb: