Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

March 2011 Sports Gambling

Featured Replies

  • Replies 128
  • Views 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love UK today. I think the 3 Frosh have monster games.

Florida/UCLA - Under 134

UConn/UC over (130.5)

Richmond/MSU under (126)

Butler/Pitt over (127)

KSt/Wisconsin over (125.5)

Two more for today.

UNC/IUDub under (158)

Kansas/Illinois over (144.5)

I freakin give up. Tonight just takes the cake Im done. I had the Knicks +2 and they were up 17 in the second half and dont cover, Nets +3.5 were up at the half and lost by 4, Missouri St +5 up by 6 at the half and give up 55 points in second half to Miami and lose by 9, Rhode Island +6 was up 3 at the half and lose by 13. I QUIT!!!!!!!!

Basketball can be brutal sometimes. 2nd hardest behind the NFL.

  • Author

HT is correct not too many spreads that are game safe in hoops.

  • Author

Wiscy is one of my plays for this evening for sure.

Basketball can be brutal sometimes. 2nd hardest behind the NFL.

 

I think basketball is easier than most, but what makes it so difficult is the amount of games. People can look at basketball teams and see matchups better or just check out kenpom.com to get a good idea of where a spread should be.

 

Nothing is easy. The odds makers have all the good info. Where you can beat them at times is if they know a team will get bet more because of their popularity. But now there are so many pro betters that they can't even worry about public betters as much.

I kinda of like San Diego St.

 

They got steamed big time, went from +1 to -2 in a couple hours today.

Missed on a 4 team parlay... I was feeling pretty good about it until BYU/UF went in to OT. I had the under in that game (151).

  • Author

Cat, MQ, and FSU.

Kansas under

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.