Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

March 2011 Sports Gambling

Featured Replies

MQ look terrible no business being in that game. I actually like VCU against FSU tonight.

  • Replies 128
  • Views 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kentucky OSU over (142)

VCU/FSU under (130)

I like Florida -5, Arizona+3 and Butler Florida under 134 for today.

^ I agree FL shouldn't have a problem with Butler but they keep finding a way it seems.

^ Yes they do Butler is a hard fighting team that never quits. It is hard to pick games this time of the year anyway. You never know if a team is going to come out and play out of their mind.

Went 3-0 tonight with Sixers +10, Portland +3 and Knicks +2.

 

After getting absolutely murdered last week and crushed big time this week up until Saturday I ended up making a huge comeback and having a nice week.

Went 3-2 tonight but fortunately the 3 that I won were bigger bets than the 2 I lost so I had a nice night. I had under 213.5 in the Thunder/Warriors game and OKC was up 106-100 with 7 seconds left and somehow they end up going to overtime to screw my bet up, so brutal but I it was still a very nice night. Won with Rockets, Kings, and had Colorado +2.5.

  • Author

I heard Reds total was 8 for tomorrow, it that is the number, I am big on over the total.

^ Agreed I am going to look at some stuff tonight. Normally I lay low first 2 weeks of MLB things tend to be a little crazy until everyone is settled in. But I still will be on some stuff.

Series plays...

NY YANKEES -170

ATL BRAVES -160

STL CARDINALS -230

  • Author

I think the Padres will struggle a little bit early, so I like your Cards play. But the only game I played so far is Reds over.

^ I like it at 8.... I didn't play any individual games.

  • Author

It's almost game time! I am excited about basbeall starting. Won't be on here much for the next few days, heading to Houston!

Series plays...

NY YANKEES -170

ATL BRAVES -160

STL CARDINALS -230

 

Do you just bet them each game of the series until they win? Double your bet each time they lose?

Do you just bet them each game of the series until they win? Double your bet each time they lose?

 

No just for the series. But you could do it that way as well if you wanted more action.

 

ATL and NYY just both won first game so off to a good start.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.