Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

March 2011 Sports Gambling

Featured Replies

Ive had a nice last few days, went 6-4 on tuesday, 10-5 yesterday, and today Im 4-0.

 

For anyone that was following the circasystem he is now charging for his picks as of today. He's charging like $20 a day or $75 for the week. Forget that although he has been hot this week I aint paying for something that hasnt won me anything yet.

 

I knew Circa was in it to collect for picks and as bad as he was at times last week and as many games as he plays I can't believe anyone would pay.

 

I'm taking Louisville tonight.

  • Replies 128
  • Views 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vegas was way off with the GT / UCONN game yesterday. You don't see that too often, but UCONN was a lock.

 

I'm about even for today. Took Northwestern, Syracuse & Western Michigan. But also took Auburn (they treated me well this year) and a few other losses.

 

I'm going to take Vandy tonight (-13 v. LSU), Notre Dame (-2 v. UC) and Oregon State (+11 v. Arizona)

 

I was with you on Northwestern and Western Michigan. I took Georgia instead of Auburn tho. Im 5-0 now though because ND was such easy money. I think every line that I liked today has won but unfortunately I didnt play them all. O well cant complain about 5-0 and the week that im having.

I might take Marquette tonight but Im not sure yet, I might just call it a night even though I said that earlier and ended up taking ND.

I lost my guys number because of my new phone and I was going to go huge on ND. Not very happy right now.

Couldnt help myself ended up taking Vandy and Tulsa but that is for sure it for the night.

God I hate you Kevin Stallings. Vandy up 52-32 with 10 to go and then he puts in some stupid lineup and late they were only up 58-50. They win by 12 and I was laying 13.5. At least Tulsa came thru thats the one i like should have never even touched Vandy.

I took Vandy & Tennessee last night, both of which I thought had sealed the deal...only to let the other team back in it.

 

Notre Dame was almost as easy as UCONN v. Georgetown.

Just went with UNC (-10), Northwestern (+13) and Georgia (pick)

Had another winning day yesterday for my 4th in a row. Was on fire yesterday in totals and lost a little on sides. I was on the under 121 in the Wisconsin game, my favorite pick ever!

 

Today I already won the UNC over easily, then im on UF -3, MSU -3.5, MSU under 122, and Duke under 133.5. Probably going to be on Kent St as well.

 

Oh and poor circasystem went 0-14 yesterday, he has been getting killed since he went tout a couple days ago.

Todays card looked like this:

 

Clemson/UNC over 132.5 WIN

Florida -3 WIN

Michigan St -3 LOSS

MSU/PSU under 122 WIN

Duke/VT under 133.5 LOSS

Kent St -1 LOSS

San Diego St -3 WIN

 

Doubled up on the SDSU game and knew that would be a win as long as I didnt get Jimmered again, would have won my bet against BYU last night if he doesnt go for 52.

0-14 wow, that's hard to do.

 

He's a hack. I knew it when he started saying he was going to give out his personal plays rather than just the Pomeroy plays. I should have paid him to fade him.

Couldnt resist tonight and took Quinnipiac -1 in the degenerate gamblers classic.

 

NBA im on Nets +5.5, Heat -5, Hornets -2.5 and probably the Lakers later.

Bounced back nicely after going 0-4 yesterday. Went 5-2 tonight, won on Nets, Heat, Kings, Lakers, and the under in lakers game. Lost on Quinnipiac and Hornets.

  • Author

Lots of NIT action tonight for your gambling fix to be satisfied!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.