Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

March 2011 Sports Gambling

Featured Replies

I wanted to start this one actually on time. This a big month for gamblers, all kinds of action everyday!

  • Replies 128
  • Views 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I'm going to stick with CircaSystem's picks and follow the system like it's meant to be this month. He's promising some good money, so we'll see how it goes.

I think I'm going to stick with CircaSystem's picks and follow the system like it's meant to be this month. He's promising some good money, so we'll see how it goes.

 

Good luck. He plays too many games IMO, but if you're going with him its hard to pick and choose. You need to play them all

Good luck. He plays too many games IMO, but if you're going with him its hard to pick and choose. You need to play them all

 

Yeah it is definitely a lot of games, but I can't argue with the results I've seen so far. Just gonna hope this trend continues.

  • Author

He shouldn't have had too many college games last night!

He shouldn't have had too many college games last night!

 

He has about 10 tonight.

Winthorp+5' WiscGB +5' Fla-6 Tol+4 NCST+1' Mizz +1' BC+9 PSU+6' Det -4 Akron+1' GL LGO

That Circa guy Tweets A LOT.

 

 

Too many tweets. Hopefully when the site is up and completed that goes down.

Too many tweets. Hopefully when the site is up and completed that goes down.

 

Most are useless too. I don't care if you are going to play basketball man. :lol:

VegasVixen_

 

OK here's the tally from the 7:00 bloodbath: VV: 3-6, LGO 2-5, match plays 1-5... sry guys

Not good for circa. Hopefully tomorrow is better for people that play his plays. He'll have a very large card tomorrow

I took a bath on the system last night. Might just sit back and see how it goes the next few days.

  • Author

I didn't get to post last night due to working late, etc., but I had the Spurs who were up 25, favored by 9. They won by 10, but the last 45 seconds was crazy, they missed 2 FT's and while dribbling out the clock and fumbled the ball and got called for over and back, but the Cavs stink so bad they couldn't even make one out of 4 wide open shots!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.