April 3, 201115 yr Yanks = Cash Cards = Loss ( that one hurt being -230) Braves = Cash Oakland = Loss Phily = Cash Fla = Loss I am keeping track here it's easier... :lol: Not a good start going 3-3...
April 3, 201115 yr The Rays were stop the sweep candidates as well. Amazing we had 4 on the first week. The Reds swept too
April 4, 201115 yr It's the home team that is trying to prevent getting swept. Ok, have you posted your system or would you mind sending it to me?
April 4, 201115 yr Ok, have you posted your system or would you mind sending it to me? I will PM it to you but it doesn't start for a few weeks. If I can find it. :lol:
April 4, 201115 yr This is one of them... I will just post it here... The reason you need to wait is to determine who really should be in the top 20 in ERA... This has been around for a while and posted good results. 1. Eliminate a dog if they have lost three games in a row, or are facing a team that has won three in a row. 2. From the dogs you have left, get rid of any that have odds higher than +150. 3. Eliminate any remaining underdogs facing a pitcher in the top 20 in their league in NPERA as published by Jeff Sagarin in USA Today. 4. Bet on the remaining underdogs, and goodluck. Bet them to WIN 1 Unit not bet 1 Unit on them.
April 4, 201115 yr There is a few chase systems I can post but you have to be disciplined and have a decent bank roll to do them.
April 4, 201115 yr This is one of them... I will just post it here... The reason you need to wait is to determine who really should be in the top 20 in ERA... This has been around for a while and posted good results. 1. Eliminate a dog if they have lost three games in a row, or are facing a team that has won three in a row. 2. From the dogs you have left, get rid of any that have odds higher than +150. 3. Eliminate any remaining underdogs facing a pitcher in the top 20 in their league in NPERA as published by Jeff Sagarin in USA Today. 4. Bet on the remaining underdogs, and goodluck. Bet them to WIN 1 Unit not bet 1 Unit on them. Thanks, I think that was what someone posted earlier
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.