Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

March 2011 Sports Gambling

Featured Replies

I'm taking St. Johns as a pick as well. I think they are just to athletic for Gonzaga.

 

Im not feeling it anymore but Im going to roll with it. Think some heavy money just came in on Gonzaga just like UK/UF last weekend.

  • Replies 128
  • Views 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Utah State but I'm gonna sit out that one and guarantee myself a winning day.

Im not feeling it anymore but Im going to roll with it. Think some heavy money just came in on Gonzaga just like UK/UF last weekend.

 

Money came in on St. John's it's not like it has crazy movement. Line started at -1.5 and it's at -1 now.

Wow Oscar Combs said UK opened up as at +3.5 against WVU and now its already UK -4.

^ No way. It opened at -4 and -3.5 most places. He was reading it wrong. :lol:

^ No way. It opened at -4 and -3.5 most places. He was reading it wrong. :lol:

 

Makes much more sense, the other way would have just been absurd.

St. John's looking like a terrible pick.

 

Yup, I have seen Gonzaga a few times and they are playing out out of their minds tonight. They would have never lost a game in the WCC if they played like this.

If KSU doesnt cover I lose the juice today which would suck after starting 5-2.

  • Author

I played Akron and Tennessee in the early action.

So far today I have Tenn/UM over 128, Zona -5.5, FSU/Tex AM under 121.5, OSU/Tex SanAn over 141, Oakland +11 and ND -14.

 

Like Oakland a lot today and expect them to win straight up. I have them in the sweet 16 in my bracket.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.