Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

March 2011 Sports Gambling

Featured Replies

Lots of NIT action tonight for your gambling fix to be satisfied!

 

 

:banana:

  • Replies 128
  • Views 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
0-14 wow, that's hard to do.

 

I recently went 0-10, but I personally only made 2 of the picks (the 1st 2). The other 8 I bought into a group betting syndicate. They were like 9-3 when I bought in. Finished the night 9-10 (0-7 for me :irked:)

 

I bet a TON of games this weekend. I finished even with my own account, but was 2-0 in other accounts so I'm up (overall).

I took Alabama tonight (lock), Dayton (oops) and Clemson (looking good).

Went 4-3 tonight for a small win but its better than any loss I suppose. Won on Pacers, Trail Blazers, College of Charleston, and Evansville. Lost on Wizards, Bucks, and UAB. Last time I ever bet on the Wizards, those guys couldnt win the NCAA title.

  • Author

I went ahead and bet the 4 #1 seeds will be in the Final Four at 15-1. I thought those odds were good, even though it won't probably happen.

  • Author

Today is like Christmas for gamblers, what does everybody got? I like a few dogs in the evening session. I will be keeping a close eye on UL/MSU line for 2nd half, i think that press might wear MSU down.

  • Author

Just to be playing something I am going to take Clemson and under!

  • Author

UK over, Ville over,Pitt, Rich,Temple.

  • Author

2H: Ville -7.7 and MSU under 32.5. Eagles are wore out! I hope I am wrong!

  • Author

7 O'clocks: I love Wiscy over that total has went up from 124 to 128, also playing the big dogs:UCSB,Woff,& Bucknell.

I might be on Mizz tonight. That total is an interesting one to me. I will check it out closer when I get home.

Earlier I went 3-2 winning on Penn St +2.5, WVU -2.5, and Over 124 in WVU/Clemson game. Lost on UK and ODU.

 

Tonight Im on UF -12.5, Wiscy -4, KSU -2.5, St. Johns PK, and under 131 in MSU/UCLA. The MSU/UCLA over got steamed at 126 but I like it to go under at the current number of 131.

I typically don't like to bet a side and total on a game but I am taking Missouri +1 and Under 140 in UC/Missouri game.

 

So far so good today at 2-0.

I'm taking St. Johns as a pick as well. I think they are just to athletic for Gonzaga.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.