Boys 2011 10th region draw

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand why this region doesn't rotate the tournament or play at BOK as they did 2 years ago why give one team home court avantage .

Each District votes where they want to have it. The 38th and 39th vote for Mason, the 37th voted for BOK and the 40th usually votes for Montgomery County.

I don't understand why this region doesn't rotate the tournament or play at BOK as they did 2 years ago or Montgomery Co or GRC why give one team home court avantage .

It might be unbeknownst to KyTmcNcc but this post has the explosive power to blow up this thread. :popcorn:

I always think it's funny when homecourt is brought up, as if Mason County is the only school who gets to vote or has final say. It was the best venue to hold it for a long time. Now that there are two other venues, it will be rotated, problem solved.

Something I didn't notice until today, isn't the bottom team the "home team". I mention that because if Clark and Mason meet in the finals will we get to have the debate again over where the Mason County students should sit :lol:

I always think it's funny when homecourt is brought up, as if Mason County is the only school who gets to vote or has final say. It was the best venue to hold it for a long time. Now that there are two other venues, it will be rotated, problem solved.

Something I didn't notice until today, isn't the bottom team the "home team". I mention that because if Clark and Mason meet in the finals will we get to have the debate again over where the Mason County students should sit :lol:

Mason is in the upper bracket, Clark in the bottom bracket so any possible matchup between Mason/Clark, the Royals are the home team

Mason is in the upper bracket, Clark in the bottom bracket so any possible matchup between Mason/Clark, the Royals are the home team

Oh okay, I couldn't remember how they do it. So the only complaints we will have is why the Royals are in the double bonus and spotted 10 points when the game starts. :lol:

Oh okay, I couldn't remember how they do it. So the only complaints we will have is why the Royals are in the double bonus and spotted 10 points when the game starts. :lol:

Isn't that the usual home cooking that Mason gets? I think really need to worry about making past Campbell Co first.

:popcorn:?

Small schools in the area vote for Mason Co to have the tournament because of the money they get out of it if they're in it. I can't blame them but it is a home court advantage for Mason Co and everyone knows that . If you don't believe in a home court advantage , just ask John Calipari.