Boys 2011 10th region draw

In my opinion, (and Goldie can vouch that it's a good one :lol:), the environment at BOK was not lacking. Especially for the championship game.

The only thing that would give the Fieldhouse the advantage would be the tradition and that's just what we are used to, which isn't a bad thing at all.

Some people like some change, and others are afraid of it.

Yes I can, you get a :thumb::thumb:. I really liked it at the BOK. Reserved seats, if you got there later, you knew you still had a great seat. They also were chair back. Cheeering sections in the end-zone with lots of room.

The only thing I would have changed at the BOK ( and I understand why they did it that way) was that the 10th played first and when Mason Co won, thier fans were not allowed to storm the floor. If you win the region...believe that is just part of it.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone explain the paid tickets on the reports. At Mason they had some games as low as 400 to 500. I know there were lots more people than that. They surely are not giving that many tickets away. The highest paid in one year I was looking at was two thousand and something.

Not according to Cantrall's ranking the regions. Here is his rankings of the 10th:

10th REGION

1. Clark County 82.9

2. Mason County 75.3

3. Scott 71.5

4. Campbell County 69.2

5. Montgomery County 66.7

6. Pendleton County 63.6

7. Harrison County 60.3

8. Augusta 47.1

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2011/02/28/1651808/high-school-boys-basketball-dave.html#ixzz1FFW7Ej00

Really does anybody take those polls serious? I would rank them Clark and Scott 1 and 2 with Mason Campbell and Montgomery fighting it out for the third best in the 10th this year. I know Mason beat Scott early but I thought Scott was real shorthanded that game.

It looks like the top bracket first round games should be real close and the bottom bracket first round games should not.

I think the Campbell/Scott first round game might be the most interesting game in round 1. CCHS plays 2-2-1 full court and drop back into a 2-3 zone, which they are really good at. Mason has shown this year that they can struggle against zone defenses. I am really looking forward to this game.