Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2011 BGP March Madness Contest

Featured Replies

It is almost that time of year again, March Madness!! Those who were in last year's contest have already been sent an invite. Everyone else can use the link below to sign up.

 

To accept the invitation, just follow this link. For reference, here's the group information.

Group ID#: 2387

Password: theguru

-

http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1

Usually a good idea to make your BGP name as the name of your bracket...I'm signed up!

  • Author
Usually a good idea to make your BGP name as the name of your bracket...I'm signed up!
Thanks for posting this suggestion. :thumb: I meant to do it myself but was rushing to get ready for work and forgot.
Usually a good idea to make your BGP name as the name of your bracket...I'm signed up!

 

Agreed, I hate trying to figure out who each is.

Thanks for posting this suggestion. :thumb: I meant to do it myself but was rushing to get ready for work and forgot.

 

Not a problem nWo! :D

I'm in! I really enjoy this, missed last year bc I was in hospitals, physical therapy/re hab centers.

I think this year, the best strategy is going to be flipping a coin for every single game...

I think this year, the best strategy is going to be flipping a coin for every single game...

 

:lol::thumb: That would probably work as good as any,better than most.

 

I wonder if we could get all U.K. games in Rupp? Just a thought :idunno::idunno::D

  • Author

It is because I'm from Missouri and a fan of the University of Missouri. So when I made the league it shows the logo.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.