Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2011 state favorite

Featured Replies

Bseball season starts tomorrow, who are the favorites to win the state?

Harrison County, They might not be as strong this year but I do believe that they still have Mac Whitaker as a coach and with him running the show anything can happen.

I like the BIRDS

I'll go with St. X. Hard to bet against three Div. 1 pitchers signed pitchers.

St. X, Harrison County and ill take Lex Cath as some contenders

I will go with the 7th Region Champion.....Male or St.X.

I'll go with St. X. Hard to bet against three Div. 1 pitchers signed pitchers.

 

That's very impressive. Nothing like 3 D-1 hurlers to anchor your starting rotation. Who are they (RHP or LHP) and where have they signed?

  • Author
That's very impressive. Nothing like 3 D-1 hurlers to anchor your starting rotation. Who are they (RHP or LHP) and where have they signed?

 

2 have signed with Western, 1 with UK, the best of the 3 is Matt Spalding, who signed with Western, I heard hit 95 at the Ohio Valley Showcase.

  • Author
I like the BIRDS

 

I hope you realize we are talking about baseball, not football.

I would have to say the Paul Lawerance Dubar would have to included in the conversation. We scrimmaged them Friday night and they have a super dandy pitching staff. I would say their top 4 pitchers are amoung the beat in the state.

Lawrence Co and Pikeville will both be really good. LC probalby has the best pitcher in the state in Chandler Shepherd. They might have had the best 1,2,3 punch but their 2 moved to Pikeville who was at Applebees last year. They will both be in the hunt this year.

I'll go with St. X. Hard to bet against three Div. 1 pitchers signed pitchers.

 

The Tigers opened the season with a no hitter and followed that up with a one hitter and a two hitter the pitching staff is all that as advertised.

I've got a feeling that Male might figure into the equation. They are 4-1 and have scored 66 runs in 5 games.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.