Reds Season Tickets

So with all the new contract extensions the Reds have given out this offseason, they've made no secret that the key to keeping the core of the team together past the current deals hinges largely on the fans and their willingness to purchase tickets, specifically season tickets. So my question to Reds fans is simple...Who has purchased season tickets (of any variety) this season?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just can't commit to a certain number a games. I want to keep my options open. I will be going to a lot of games I know that.

:thumb:

I have a lot going on this summer. I hope to go to 15-20 games but I can't make that type of commitment. Plus, I like going to the games where there are 15,000 fans a lot more than when there are 30,000.

I just can't commit to a certain number a games. I want to keep my options open. I will be going to a lot of games I know that.

I'm with you. Still, we've got an email that's circulated amongst my friends and family to find out who wants to buy tickets to games ahead of time. The only game I know of thus far is the Blue Jays game on Father's Day - a long standing family tradition amongst the guys.

I'm with you. Still, we've got an email that's circulated amongst my friends and family to find out who wants to buy tickets to games ahead of time. The only game I know of thus far is the Blue Jays game on Father's Day - a long standing family tradition amongst the guys.

I wanted to start something similar. It would be ideal if a group of people bought 4 season tickets and we could have a "draft night" where people selected their games. Once you get your tickets, you're free to trade / barter or do whatever. The key would be that the cost of the season tickets would be split by 4.

I wanted to start something similar. It would be ideal if a group of people bought 4 season tickets and we could have a "draft night" where people selected their games. Once you get your tickets, you're free to trade / barter or do whatever. The key would be that the cost of the season tickets would be split by 4.

That actually sounds like a pretty good way of doing things. Maybe I'll mention that to folks.

The purpose of the question was to see if Reds fans were actually buying many more season tickets, and it appears they are not. It's the only way they'll be able to keep the core of the team together past their current contracts. Going to "x" amount of games is great, but season tickets are the real way the Reds are going to be able to spend more.