Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jeff Fisher not returning to Titans

Featured Replies

  • Replies 32
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess that means VY will be back. Bad decision.

Bush League move by Titans Organization. I hope they never win another game. Fisher did things the right way.

 

 

**I WOULD LOVE TO SEE BENGALS GO AFTER FISHER. I KNOW IT WILL NOT HAPPEN BUT A FELLA CAN DREAM**

Not good news for Tennessee; I wouldn't be surprised to see him go to nearly any other team and make them a contender quickly.

Bush League move by Titans Organization. I hope they never win another game. Fisher did things the right way.

 

 

**I WOULD LOVE TO SEE BENGALS GO AFTER FISHER. I KNOW IT WILL NOT HAPPEN BUT A FELLA CAN DREAM**

 

Anyone can dream and that would be a huge one if it ever came true.

They better be getting someone good for this to make sense.

I am hearing he is going to Houston...

 

As a head coach or an assistant? I thought there were keep Kubiak(sp) there.

Fisher will be picked up in a heart beat.

 

I think so too.

The timing of this one is perhaps more shocking than the fact he isn't returning as head coach.

 

Apparently the decision to fire Chuck Cecil as defensive coordinator may turn out to have some bearing on the decision. Fisher and Cecil were friends and Cecil was under contract for 2011. Fisher's decision to fire Cecil means the Titans are on the hook for Cecil's 2011 contract.

 

The unrest with the NFL CBA is something else being discussed. The Titans brought back Fisher with a one-year deal. Two assistants left for other jobs in the past two weeks, including the defensive line coach. Word is, his exit interview wasn't an endorsement of Cecil. I'm thinking Fisher wanted a little more security than a one-year deal. So did the assistants.

 

I don't think Fisher's exit opens the door Vince Young to return. If you're going to blow the whole thing up, blow it up. Not just parts.

 

I think Fisher will be in an NFL studio next year. Once the new CBA is in place, look for him, Gruden, and Cowher to be serious candidates for any opening in the NFL.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.