Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trent Dilfer

Featured Replies

Can anyone else not stand this guy? It seems to me he is extremely quick to bring down a team or player but what did this guy do to make himself a self appointed expert on NFL QB's. I realize he won a superbowl but he won it on the coat tail of Ray Lewis and that Ravens defense. The guy finished his career with more INT's than TD's and had a career 55% completion rate.

 

How does everyone else feel?

I've always liked Trent Dilfer the QB and he seems like a pretty good commentator to me. :lol:

Only thing that bothers me about him is the way he stresses some of his words....As an analyst he's ok for me.

I like him. His exchanges with Cowherd are quite entertaining.

I think he provides more thought provoking, and fresh insight than any other analyst. Every time I listen to him, I feel like I've heard or learned

something new. Much better analyst than other QB's that enjoyed better careers (Marino, Boomer, etc). I put him in the same category

as Jaws. I think he would make a very good coach.

I agree on both counts: I like him as an analyst, but they lead you to belive he was a better QB than he really was.

My favorite NFL analyst.

My favorite NFL analyst.

 

I like Gruden the best, but Dilfer is up there.

Agree with everyone else. Gruden, JAWS, and Dilfer are the analysts I really listen to. They watch a ton of film and can break down a QB better than anyone.

Jaws really bothers me at times. However, I enjoy listening to Gruden. Dilfer is alright with me.

I'm OK with Dilfer, but I think he holds a bit of a grudge against the Sehawks organization from his time there, and it shows in his analysis about the team.

I'm OK with Dilfer, but I think he holds a bit of a grudge against the Sehawks organization from his time there, and it shows in his analysis about the team.

 

But hey, they (ESPN) make it up with Hasselbeck doing analysis so it evens things out. :D

 

 

Nothing like a little brotherly love. Oh and back to the Dilfer thing, I don't know if it is as much as him having sour grapes with the Seahawks organization as much as it is what can you say about them? Along with the entire NFC West the past couple of seasons, not much good you can say about the two. No offense, I know thats your team, but from my standpoint, theres not much you can say good about the Cowboys this season either.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.