Trent Dilfer

Can anyone else not stand this guy? It seems to me he is extremely quick to bring down a team or player but what did this guy do to make himself a self appointed expert on NFL QB's. I realize he won a superbowl but he won it on the coat tail of Ray Lewis and that Ravens defense. The guy finished his career with more INT's than TD's and had a career 55% completion rate.

How does everyone else feel?

I think he provides more thought provoking, and fresh insight than any other analyst. Every time I listen to him, I feel like I've heard or learned

something new. Much better analyst than other QB's that enjoyed better careers (Marino, Boomer, etc). I put him in the same category

as Jaws. I think he would make a very good coach.

I'm OK with Dilfer, but I think he holds a bit of a grudge against the Sehawks organization from his time there, and it shows in his analysis about the team.

But hey, they (ESPN) make it up with Hasselbeck doing analysis so it evens things out. :D

Nothing like a little brotherly love. Oh and back to the Dilfer thing, I don't know if it is as much as him having sour grapes with the Seahawks organization as much as it is what can you say about them? Along with the entire NFC West the past couple of seasons, not much good you can say about the two. No offense, I know thats your team, but from my standpoint, theres not much you can say good about the Cowboys this season either.