Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trent Dilfer

Featured Replies

The Ravens should have kept Dilfer they would have won a bunch of games with him!

I love him as an analyst. Just because he was not a great NFL QB doesn't mean that he doesn't know alot about the position. How good of a defensive player was Bellicheck? How many touchdowns did Sean Payton have in his career?

I like him. But look at ex players who now do this job. Most were not great players. Like coaches who were not great players, same kinda thought

I believe he's one of the better analysts; there's not many that I like either. I agree that it is definitely fair to say that he is not one of the best quarterbacks to play the game, but his overall analysis of quarterbacks and other players is good.

  • Author

Idk I guess I don't like him because I'm a Bears fan and he literally hasn't said a good thing about them all year. I do love Gruden though. He gets me fired up haha.

Idk I guess I don't like him because I'm a Bears fan and he literally hasn't said a good thing about them all year. I do love Gruden though. He gets me fired up haha.

 

I can agree with you there; Gruden has been a great analyst. I don't see him doing it much longer though, because he's going to be back to coaching.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.