Bishop Brossart 59 Deming 56 OT

Mustangs successfully defend their 10th region All "A" crown!! Congrats to both teams on a very entertaining final's game!! One of those that's it's a shame someone had to lose.

Hat's off to Deming on a great game and to all the players for giving it a great effort tonight. Good luck to BB in Richmond!!

Congratulations to the Mustangs!

Deming should be proud! It was a hard fought battle between two very nice teams. It was a very clean game decided in OT. Both teams showed their class and it's a shame one of them had to lose.

Good luck to Brossart down state. I hope they show the other 15 regions just how good the 10th is!

Congratulations to the Mustangs!

Deming should be proud! It was a hard fought battle between two very nice teams. It was a very clean game decided in OT. Both teams showed their class and it's a shame one of them had to lose.

Good luck to Brossart down state. I hope they show the other 15 regions just how good the 10th is!

:thumb:

Congrats to the Mustangs on the win.:thumb: I believe they're 8 for the last 9 in these affairs.

Often many of the small schools point to the All-A as their brass ring. Deming has a nice team this year, hopefully they will continue their solid play throughout the year and not get discouraged with this loss. With their senior leadership, I think they will keep their heads up and finish strong.

Our hats are off to Deming who must be devestated today. We can only imagine what winning the 10th A this year would have meant to you.

If it is any consolation, defeating you was a huge accomplishment for this team and our program, and will not be taken lightly.

Our seniors will remember this day for the rest of their lives.

It's truly a shame anyone had to lose.

Wow, Deming had their chance but didn't get the ball to the right players in the last minute. The King's were caring them the entire 4th quarter and then no touches when it counted. Very entertaining game to watch. Good luck Stangs maybe you can meet the Breds in an all NK final.

All Academic Team:

Augusta - Jacob Kelsch

Brossart - John Schack

Bracken - Todd Jefferson

Calvary - Tucker Glass

Deming - Jonathan Caldwell

Nicholas - Wes Hopkins

Paris - Nick Pridemore

Silver Grover - Jeremy Hammons

St. Patrick - Daniel Yeary

All-Tournament Team:

Augusta - Dalton Appleman

Bracken Co - Andrew Cummins

Bracken Co - Todd Jefferson

Brossart - Daniel Schultz

Brossart - Joe Jennings

Calvary - Tucker Glass

Deming - Luke King

Deming - Kyle King

Nicholas Co - Dalton Pope

Paris - Aaron Jacobs

Paris - Davion Griggs

Silver Grove - Jeremy Hammons

St. Patrick - Daniel Yeary

MVP - Brossart - Justin Saunders

Wow, Deming had their chance but didn't get the ball to the right players in the last minute. The King's were caring them the entire 4th quarter and then no touches when it counted. Very entertaining game to watch. Good luck Stangs maybe you can meet the Breds in an all NK final.

I agree.

No Colton Frazier from Augusta?

I think that teams that lose their first-round game only get one representative on the all-tourney team. Brossart defeated Augusta 38-36 in that game. Appleman was Augusta's leading scorer in that game; I don't know about other stats.