Bishop Brossart 59 Deming 56 OT

Slightly off topic, I wanted to congratulate the entire Brossart BB Family on pulling off a first class event in the 10th Region All "A" tourney!! Despite the complaining and many naysayers prior to this event, it was as good as any I can remember. Nice facility, fair price, very nice hospitality suite, free food for the teams after each game, etc. Congrats to Mustang, the BB parents and administration on a very nice event!! :thumb:

The thing is when teams lose in the All A(especially the finals), their season goes down hill from there, because that WAS the season for most of them. When Deming lost in the finals year before last, recall they went on a skid of losing to teams they shouldn't have. Coach Johnson needs to keep them motivated for Season 2(February).:thumb:

Congratulations to BB and my sincere condolences to Deming, especially the King boys. Too bad it didn't happen for you guys, they've been class acts through-out their careers. However, as said previously in this thread don't lose heart. The 10th region, other than Clark county, is the weakest it's been in many, many years. I see lots of upsets in the districts and if you get in and don't draw CC you have a real chance to win.

Slightly off topic, I wanted to congratulate the entire Brossart BB Family on pulling off a first class event in the 10th Region All "A" tourney!! Despite the complaining and many naysayers prior to this event, it was as good as any I can remember. Nice facility, fair price, very nice hospitality suite, free food for the teams after each game, etc. Congrats to Mustang, the BB parents and administration on a very nice event!! :thumb:

To charge three dollars to park in a mud hole was a joke.

To charge three dollars to park in a mud hole was a joke.

I don't know where you parked , the temp's never got above freezing, I parked in the garage and never even got charged. The tournament was first class all the way, the horse is dead quit kicking it!