Jets 28 Patriots 21

I am very surprised at the way this one turned out. The Jets definitely earned this one and the level of play from the Patriots simply was not there, especially on offense. I also believe that their defensive youth caught up with them this time around. Either way, congratulations to the Jets on a huge win.

I really don't like the Jets, imo they have a very good football team. That fact is obvious, especially on defense. Rex Ryan is obnoxious and arrogant. I don't think Sancez is a very good qb at all, which makes their defense seem all that much better to hold opponets down. I certainly don't like how the Jets run their mouths in pressers. Having said this, I admit that I can't help but like Ryan a little bit anyway and I like L. Tomlinson. I love to see good defense and Ryan coaches and has a very good/physical defense. The Jets ran their mouths all week but they did back it up. Now that I have established that I really don't like and certainly am not a fan of the Jets I will say................

I loved the outcome of this game :D. I absolutey cannot stand Tom Brady, Bill Belichik and the Patriots. They can now rest comfotably on their "arrogance:D" while watching the AFC title game and Super Bowl.

I am glad the Jets won as I cannot stand Bill Belicheat, Tom Brady, or the rest of the Patriots. The Jets went out today with a gameplan and stuck to it.

J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets

I'm with you. Hate Bill "The low life, no class, cheater" Bilichek or Tom "Whiney baby little girl" Brady too.

I am glad the Jets won as I cannot stand Bill Belicheat, Tom Brady, or the rest of the Patriots. The Jets went out today with a gameplan and stuck to it.

J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets

:thumb:

Even if the Steelers were not in the playoffs, I would have pulled for the Jets.

The Pats 7+ minute drive in 4th quarter that ended up with 0 points killed them. I think they waited to long to show a sense of urgency.

I agree and that is one of three things; the other two were Crumpler's drop that would have been a touchdown and when they went for it on 4th down at the end of the second quarter. If Crumpler didn't make the drop and if they would have been smarter and punted just before halftime, the game likely finishes different.