Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Belfry / Russell predictions

Who wins this one? 177 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this one?

    • Belfry by 7 or more?
      37%
    • Belfry by 6 or less?
      12%
    • Russell by 7 or more?
      22%
    • Russell by 6 or less?
      26%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I have been wanting to comment on this thread, but unfortunately it seems bluegrasspreps.com is always down these days..

 

oh well

Belfry 28

Russell 21

 

 

I received a email from BGP that they were updating the site and said if you had trouble getting back on to let them know. They said to use this URl

 

http://67.15.1.41/index.php

  • Replies 360
  • Views 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Russell-7

Belfry-3

Russell-7

Belfry-3

 

 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

 

No way Russell will hold the Pirates to only 3 points.........

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

 

No way Russell will hold the Pirates to only 3 points.........

 

No way that Russell will be held to 7 either. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

 

Let me ask one question. HOW do YOU know that this will not be the score. I think it will be a great game. But it will be hard to predict the score. So I'll say Russell by 3. Be it 3-0 or 53-50.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

 

No way Russell will hold the Pirates to only 3 points.........

 

And you would think that it couldnt happen? Two great teams going together its going to be good one in Henry R. Evans Stadium! :ylsuper:

I have to say that this game will be the one to watch...

I have to say that this game will be the one to watch...

 

Yup. I think I'm going to tape this one for my son. So he can see how he does in it. ;)

Yup. I think I'm going to tape this one for my son. So he can see how he does in it. ;)

That will be a good thing to do. He might like to look back in a few years after graduation and watch it again and remember his high school playing days. :ylsuper:

That will be a good thing to do he might like to look back in a few years after graduation and watch it again and remember his high school playing days. :ylsuper:

 

Yea shoulda done more. There's been a couple of people that have asked us if he has a highlight tape for colleges. If I would have known I would have started earlier.

Russell should have won it last year and turned it over way too much. This year will be different .............

 

 

Russell 28

Belffy 20

  • Author
Russell should have won it last year and turned it over way too much. This year will be different .............

 

 

Russell 28

Belffy 20

 

Last years game was 39-17!

I think this will be a very close game.........I look for the Pirates to win this one by a touchdown coming late in the game.........

 

The long trip and not having home field will not bother us at all......We will have enough crowd support just like in 03 it was like playing at home.....

 

Our backfield is more well-rounded this year that years in the past. Not saying G couldnt run the ball but he wasnt used the same way May is.......Matt is a playmaker he breaks the long runs in the game that can change the game.....Chapman is just a hard runner u give him the ball he will just lower his head and get the yardage......May takes time off the clock.....But all the backs can break the big play at anytime......

 

I think this game depends on our D...It is up to our tackles and linebackers to stop the counters they like to run.....The tackles cant let the O- line have a free release 2 get on our backers.......Our backers also have to read fast enough to feel the hole.....

 

Russell has a very nice offense and is very hard to defend especially if your not use to defending it....They always have at least one lead blocker coming at you.....

Yup. I think I'm going to tape this one for my son. So he can see how he does in it. ;)

 

What number is your son?

Could you please specify what "whatever" means??? :sssh: :scared: :D

It might give us a little insight. ;)

Pssssssst Pal we have our own whatever :fire: :flame: :fight: :dancingpa

 

The long trip and not having home field will not bother us at all......We will have enough crowd support just like in 03 it was like playing at home.....

 

 

Very much so!!..

:ylsuper:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.