Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Eastern 71 Boone County 64

Featured Replies

Final according to King of the Bluegrass Website. Trevan Brown had 31 points in this one.

Brown has my vote for player of the year so far in the 9th region. Definitely a first teamer.

That's being competitive with a good team. The Rebels showed well in this one it sounds like.

Brown has my vote for player of the year so far in the 9th region. Definitely a first teamer.

 

He has been impressive.

Brown has not disappointed. I have also been impressed with Hatton, Pike, Baker, Thelen, Fangman and Stauffer. I am looking forward to seeing all of the top players.

Brown is a beast under the basket. Simply cannot be pushed around. Good shot at POY up here in NKY if he keeps it up. No one likes to lose but certainly a great effort vs. a very good bb team.

Nice effory by Brown and Boone. I thought Eastern would for sure win by 10+.

 

9th region really having good showings against the elite 7th region teams.

 

Holmes loses to #5 Ballard by 4 and Boone loses to #1 Eastern by 7.

How did Montgomery play?

Brown has not disappointed. I have also been impressed with Hatton, Pike, Baker, Thelen, Fangman and Stauffer. I am looking forward to seeing all of the top players.

 

Chris Hayes of Holmes has to also be in this conversation.

Chris Hayes of Holmes has to also be in this conversation.

 

Looking forward to seeing this young man play. From what I have read about him, I absolutely agree with you. Lots of talent in NKY this season.

Looking forward to seeing this young man play. From what I have read about him, I absolutely agree with you. Lots of talent in NKY this season.

 

He is crazy fast, and has a jumpshot to go along with it. He also is an incredible athlete. He finishes tip slams, and they run lob plays to him. There's no way he's over 5'11

Brown has not disappointed. I have also been impressed with Hatton, Pike, Baker, Thelen, Fangman and Stauffer. I am looking forward to seeing all of the top players.

 

I will be interested in the matchups with Pike and Thelen. Brown won the first matchup with Stauffer IMO. He just put up 31 against the #1 team in KY, scored half of his team's points in doing so, and did it against 4 committed D1 players. I think his lowest game has been about 17 points. Lots of boards to go along with that too..

Brown is a player that goes in night in and night out and does the same thing. He cleans up everything around the basket. He is the best I have seen at doing it. He knows what works and he sticks to it. He never opens his mouth and he seems to always have a smile. He is fun to watch.

Box?

 

The Courier-Journal has the score listed as an OT game. As soon as I can find one, I will post it.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.