December 13, 201015 yr Footage of the collapse, just amazing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5NXx4YP4iA&feature=channel
December 13, 201015 yr Brett Favre was seen running away from the scene with a hunting knife.... :laugh:
December 13, 201015 yr For those wanting to watch the game, it will be televised locally (New York and Minnesota) and directv sunday ticket customers will get it as well. Thankfully I have Sunday ticket.
December 13, 201015 yr How much snow hit the Twin Cities? Hard to believe this is the first time this has happened since winters are rough up north. The video is amazing, and the place now sort of looks like the old Cowboys Stadium, I guess God wanted to watch some Vikings football as well.
December 13, 201015 yr How much snow hit the Twin Cities? Hard to believe this is the first time this has happened since winters are rough up north. The video is amazing, and the place now sort of looks like the old Cowboys Stadium, I guess God wanted to watch some Vikings football as well. I was thinking the Metrodome roof had collapsed before.
December 13, 201015 yr I was thinking the Metrodome roof had collapsed before. I think it has done it on 3 other occasions, all in the 1980s. Once delayed an early-season Twins game.
December 13, 201015 yr Saw that tickets are free to anyone that makes the trek to Detroit. People who had tickets get preferred seating at the 50 yard line.
December 13, 201015 yr Saw that tickets are free to anyone that makes the trek to Detroit. People who had tickets get preferred seating at the 50 yard line. This was funny. Ed Werder was just on SVP and he said there were about 12,000 people in line to get tickets by the time gates opened this morning with a line wrapped all the way around the stadium. The first group of people got their tickets and started selling them to those in the back of the line :lol:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.