Giants/Vikings game postponed until Monday night

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I read that they were considering playing at the Gophers stadium but that the Giants didn't bring outdoor gear...they can't just fly their stuff in overnight?

I was thinking the same thing about moving it over to the Gophers stadium. One would think the Giants could purchase/borrow outdoor gear from those teams and then reimburse them. I guess if it were Lions/Panthers it could be postponed. But the Giants are right in the middle of the playoff picture and the Vikings are a couple wins away from at least having to be considered. Interesting for the NFL.

Hearing it may not be played until Wednesday. Uh oh....

Would that perhaps move next week's Giants/Eagles game to Monday night as well? The Vikings are already slated to play the Bears on Monday night next week.

Also, just heard on ESPN that the NFL is considering moving the game to Detroit.

Would that perhaps move next week's Giants/Eagles game to Monday night as well? The Vikings are already slated to play the Bears on Monday night next week.

Also, just heard on ESPN that the NFL is considering moving the game to Detroit.

No, the Giants would get the shaft and play on a short week.