Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati Enquirer All-Time Greater Cincinnati Players

Featured Replies

I did a quick thumb through it, and thought it was pretty well done.

It is tough to do.

I think Ross Neltner should have been on the list.

I think that Beal should have been ahead of Draud. One would have been hard-pressed to find another more exciting player in NKY than Dicky Beal.

Thought Justin Doellman (Ryle & Xavier) should be there also.

Dan Tieman still in the top all time scorers for CovCath and played with Oscar for the Royals.

You guys need to see the entire list. Top 100 has Neltner and Doellman included.

I like the photo of Derek Smith. It looks as though he just delivered an elbow to the guy he's posting up against, given the opponent's position of his head and right hand.

 

I suppose it's a fairly representative photo of Smith. :D

^What about the picture of the guy in the Miami Ohio walnut cutters on? What did Woody from Toy Story say, I have a snake in my shorts?

Did Willie Schlarman make the Top 100?

John Brannen is way too low. He averaged 27 pts per game his senior year, 20 pts. per game his senior year at Marshall, and had his team a last second shot away from making the NCAAs.

^What about the picture of the guy in the Miami Ohio walnut cutters on? What did Woody from Toy Story say, I have a snake in my shorts?

 

:lol: I didn't catch that at first (not that I was looking for it), but wow … :eek:

John Brannen is way too low. He averaged 27 pts per game his senior year, 20 pts. per game his senior year at Marshall, and had his team a last second shot away from making the NCAAs.

 

If they're going by career after high school then Cowens was way too low. If they're going by high school only I think Brannen should be happy to be ranked where he is.

If they're going by career after high school then Cowens was way too low. If they're going by high school only I think Brannen should be happy to be ranked where he is.

 

I don't agree w/ that at all. He was what he was, and what he was was one of the best scorers in NKY as a JR and one of the best scorers in NKY history as a senior.

I don't agree w/ that at all. He was what he was, and what he was was one of the best scorers in NKY as a JR and one of the best scorers in NKY history as a senior.

 

Were you at NCC at the same time?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.