Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals Mike Brown to the Fans...."You're stuck with me"

Featured Replies

My break was hard and I sneaked to cheer for them. But now, it feels so good to just sit back and not care about Mike Brown's Cincinnati Bengals.

 

I am glad you have you on our side... :thumb:

  • Replies 43
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Their scouting department consists of 5 people. At least a few of them are related to ole Mikey himself.

 

I was reading about the Cleveland Browns picking up a safety last week and they was saying they had all kinds of info on this player. Just an example how other teams scout with 20 people and not 5 people I hope every body gets sick of the Bengals and something finally happens in management.

Their scouting department consists of 5 people. At least a few of them are related to ole Mikey himself.

 

I am not sure the size of Pittsburgh scouting department, but it has to be way more than 5.

Their scouting department consists of 5 people. At least a few of them are related to ole Mikey himself.

 

And the only scouting they do is when they coach the senior bowl.

See, this why all the nastiness Bengals fans direct toward the Steelers doesn't bother me that much. I realize that it's just lashing out with misdirected anger, and I can't help but take pity and thank the stars the Rooney family has more sense than Mikey.

I argued in length with my friend that it would be cruel for him to attempt to raise his child as Bengals fan. Told him the best solution was to convince him that the NFL didn't exist and have him continue his father's love for the Buckeyes.

 

His retort was that years of torture built character...Who Dey. :lol: :lol:

I argued in length with my friend that it would be cruel for him to attempt to raise his child as Bengals fan. Told him the best solution was to convince him that the NFL didn't exist and have him continue his father's love for the Buckeyes.

 

His retort was that years of torture built character...Who Dey. :lol: :lol:

 

Kind of sounds like my best friend, who has two toddlers, and my brother, whose wife is expecting in March. I've told them it's not fair to subject their children to decades of pain and suffering of this nature, and would be more than willing to help guide the young'uns down a less stressful path, a path that leads to Super Bowl glory.

Kind of sounds like my best friend, who has two toddlers, and my brother, whose wife is expecting in March. I've told them it's not fair to subject their children to decades of pain and suffering of this nature, and would be more than willing to help guide the young'uns down a less stressful path, a path that leads to Super Bowl glory.
I think we should threaten to report the lot of them for child abuse if they got through with it.
See, this why all the nastiness Bengals fans direct toward the Steelers doesn't bother me that much. I realize that it's just lashing out with misdirected anger, and I can't help but take pity and thank the stars the Rooney family has more sense than Mikey.

 

The Steelers is what the Bengals could be if the Mike Brown had as much sense in running a football team as the Rooneys do.

 

Small market. Family ran business.

I argued in length with my friend that it would be cruel for him to attempt to raise his child as Bengals fan. Told him the best solution was to convince him that the NFL didn't exist and have him continue his father's love for the Buckeyes.

 

His retort was that years of torture built character...Who Dey. :lol: :lol:

If he thinks torture builds character, tell him to just waterboard them and get it over with.:sssh::sssh:

If he thinks torture builds character, tell him to just waterboard them and get it over with.:sssh::sssh:

 

:laugh:

See, this why all the nastiness Bengals fans direct toward the Steelers doesn't bother me that much. I realize that it's just lashing out with misdirected anger, and I can't help but take pity and thank the stars the Rooney family has more sense than Mikey.

 

Ain't that the truth. I think the apple did fall way far away from the tree in the case of Paul and Mike Brown.

And it is because of stupid remarks and decisions by you Mr. Brown, that I did not renew my season tickets and haven't been to a Bengal game in Cincinnati in over 3 years. And I will be honest, if I was Marvin Lewis I wouldn't want my contract renewed, because I would want out of town. As long as you are in charge the Bengals chances of being a winning team are pretty slim.:confused::confused:

I think the best thing we can do is stop talking about the clown that is Mike Brown. As bad as it sounds the best thing we can hope for is that Mikey has the big one and joins Elizabeth in Fred Sanford's heaven or wherever.

I have been saying it's pretty sad when the day comes that he is gone and it will be a holiday in the City of Cincinnati.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.