Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

You stay classy Andre Johnson

Featured Replies

Seemed like Andre Johnson is border line close to assualt in his antics Sunday afternoon.

 

Strange thing is it seems like the guys on NBC are attacking Tennessee for being a "dirty team" that takes cheap shots and tries to get in other teams heads.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No excuse for how Johnson reacted, but it was a long time coming. Finnegan is a thug and it's too bad Andre didn't land more blows when he was swinging away.

 

Yes, I want to use much stronger language than thug, but I respect the rules on this site.

  • Author
No excuse for how Johnson reacted, but it was a long time coming. Finnegan is a thug and it's too bad Andre didn't land more blows when he was swinging away.

 

From what's being said by football analyst Finnegan sounds like a talented punk, he must be pretty bad because some of the things being said on live tv have sounded kind of unprofessional, but not just by one or two people which leads me to believe he really is just that classless. On the flip side I'd say he got the job done by getting Johnson out of the game even if he got tossed too I'd say that's a bigger loss for the Texans.

There is a long history between the two that boiled over today

  • Author
There is a long history between the two that boiled over today

 

Care to elaborate? He didn't say something about momma's cooking did he?

From what's being said by football analyst Finnegan sounds like a talented punk, he must be pretty bad because some of the things being said on live tv have sounded kind of unprofessional, but not just by one or two people which leads me to believe he really is just that classless. On the flip side I'd say he got the job done by getting Johnson out of the game even if he got tossed too I'd say that's a bigger loss for the Texans.

Finnegan has publicly stated he wants to be known as the dirtiest player in the NFL. His antics are cute when he is on top of his game, but he has not been as good as he was his first couple of seasons.

From the way everyone in the NFL talks about Finnegan, sounds like he had it coming.

 

Now the question is will Johnson be suspended? I know Seymour was only fined $25K for his "hit" on Big Ben but this is entirely different.

  • Author
From the way everyone in the NFL talks about Finnegan, sounds like he had it coming.

 

Now the question is will Johnson be suspended? I know Seymour was only fined $25K for his "hit" on Big Ben but this is entirely different.

 

No question he's suspended. Whether or not Johnson was lured into it or not he lost it out there and assaulted another player and it wasn't with just one punch.

I'm just glad Johnson got the better of him. :ylsuper:

I've thought Finnegan was the dirtiest football player around for a few years. I'll never forget watching him a few years ago and seeing some of the stunts he pulled.

 

I didn't see the play from today, but nothing that Finnegan does will ever surprise me.

Finnegan picked the wrong cat. Can you say "Robin Ventura"?

Good for Andre Johnson.

After watching the video, the best punch in that whole fight was the first one thrown by Finnegan. I guess that's a legal move, though?

Finnegan got what he had coming. Johnson was like a hockey player sick of his crap, it will cost him a few games but sent a clear message to Finnegan.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.