Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mayfield 38 Beechwood 14

Featured Replies

Mayfield takes a knee 3 times inside the 5 to end the game. Great game by the Cardinals and a great, gritty effort by the Tigers.

  • Replies 268
  • Views 22.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, what a tail-kicking.

Great game for the Cards, good luck next week.

Congratulations to the Cardinals.

Congrats to the Cardinals.

 

Still remember my trip to your fine stadium while my daughter and wife shopped in her first year at MSU about five years ago. If I remember correctly it was against Fulton County or City and I was treated like a king.

 

Good luck at Bowling Green, it will be a easy drive for you compared to coming up to NKy!

Now I know how a UK fan feels with their streak against my Vols. This streak will end sooner or later well I hope so.

  • Author

Does anyone know what day and time the 1a state game will be played? Fri or sat?

Now I know how a UK fan feels with their streak against my Vols. This streak will end sooner or later well I hope so.

 

 

Congrats on the year Bucklen....wish u could have seen this team in person!

Does anyone know what day and time the 1a state game will be played? Fri or sat?

 

Friday at 11 AM

Beechwood drives deep from the start then fumbles, Mayfield stuffed the Beechwood running game when I was there!

 

Remember MOST Beechwood fans were either quiet or were not talking about Beechwoods schedule Vs Mayfields, or Beechwoods speed blah blah blah, unlike those like Walter! As I told Snakesnot before the game, Mayfield is 14 points better, at least! I think he and toothpick could tell when we met at the half I wasn't really giving the Tigers much of a chance in the second half, being reasonable I knew it was a very tough up hill battle.

 

Good luck to Mayfield in the finals.

Congrats on the year Bucklen....wish u could have seen this team in person!

 

Which team? I haven't been to a Beechwood game since Beechwood beat Hazard in the finals 2 years ago.

Good game by the Cards. They seem to have 3-4 guys as fast as Vocke. If they keep their heads on it will be hard for anyone to beat them next week. Good luck and travel safe. A large part of this Tiger team will return next year. Maybe we can go for 3 in a row.

Good luck to Mayfield! I was at the game and they are for real!!! Great team speed.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.